Our practice is committed to Specializing in Bankruptcy and Consumer Representation.
Greg Arnove is the only attorney in Collin County that is certified as a Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has been practicing Bankruptcy Law since 1992. For many of those years he worked for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Trustees in Plano and Dallas. In fact, he is the only attorney in the Metroplex who has worked as staff attorney for Chapter 13 Trustees both in Plano and in Dallas. This is important because we must deal with the Trustee in every case we file. In some cases, dealing with the Bankruptcy Trustee can be the most difficult and involved part of the case. His experience with the Trustees can be your greatest asset.
In addition to working with Trustees, Greg also worked directly for the late Harold C. Abramson, United States Bankruptcy Judge in Dallas. Judge Abramson served as a great mentor and gave tremendous insight into the workings of the Bankrutpcy Court.
Greg is admitted to practice in all State Courts in Texas, the Bankruptcy and District Courts in the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He graduated with Honors from the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, Texas in 1992. His Bachelor of Arts Degree is from Trinity University in San Antonio in 1988. He thoroughly enjoys helping people with their debt problems.
- Licensed to practice law in all Texas State Courts
- Licensed in the Eastern District of Texas Bankruptcy Court
- Licensed in Northern District of Texas Bankruptcy Court
- Licensed in Northern District of Texas Federal Court
- Licensed in Eastern District of Texas Federal Court
- Licensed to Practice in front of the United States Tax Court
- Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma
- Member of National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys